Staff and Faculty Conduct Policy
Staff or faculty interested in reserving the library should check availability by visiting MACHS Library Calendar. Once a visit has been scheduled, the Library Visit Online Request must be filled out.
- When in the library, teachers will help enforce library and school rules.
- Teachers must actively supervise their students.
- When booking the room for a meeting or event, the staff or faculty member reserving the room is responsible for bringing any necessary materials for the meeting or event.
- If moving any furniture is necessary, the room must be returned to its original set up at the end of the meeting or event.
- Food and drinks are not allowed in the library. If this rule is broken, the TL will contact the staff or faculty member who broke the rule to make arrangements for the library to be cleaned up.