Vision and Mission
MACHS Library Vision
• To strive for excellence in assisting students as they develop the necessary literacy and information skills that will guarantee academic success in high school and in college.
• To support all students as they access, evaluate, create, and share information effectively, ethically, and responsibly.
• To help students become transformative leaders in their own lives, their communities, and their world.
MACHS Library Mission
• To provide a student-centered learning environment.
• To deliver information and services quickly and accurately.
• To promote creative and critical thinking through information literacy.
• To empower users to locate, evaluate, and use information available in a variety of formats.
• To establish itself as a leader in information management.
• To foster partnerships within and beyond the school.